Powered by Blogger.

Best Thing n lines to Say to Your Girlfriend to impress her


Best Thing to Say to Your Girlfriend


1.Watching your smile or hearing you talk makes
my heart go boom boom



2.I have been waiting for years to find someone
just like you



3.Whenever you are away, I miss your smile the
most



4.It is a pleasure to be in your company



5.I simply cannot stop thinking about you



6.You have all the qualities of an angel



7.Your heart is as pure as ozonised mineral
water



8.You are my lucky charm, you are my love



9.It is because of you that I have become a
better person



10.You are an inseparable part of me



11.Listening to your heartbeats is a pleasure



12.Your beauty will never fade away with time



13.I would do anything to keep you happy

because you are my best friend


14.Things to Say that Make your Girlfriend Smile



15.Whenever you need me, I will always be there
for you



16.I would love to carry you the whole day in my
arms



17.I want to spend my entire life with you



18.It is sickening to imagine a life without you



19.I feel depressed when you are not with me



20.Your smile is like the morning sun warming
my day



21.Without you I am a boy without a soul



22.If asked to choose between God and you, I
would choose you



23.You are the reason why I find this world
beautiful



24.You are gorgeous, cute and pretty



25.I will protect you from all the bad things in
the world



26.Your hug is an instant stress buster



27.You are my best friend and I cannot live
without you



28.Your voice is as sweet as honey



29.When I wake up in the morning, the first
thought that comes to my mind is about you



30.Without you, a moment seems to last a
thousand years



31.My love for you will last till death



32.Your innocent face always comes in my dreams



33.Time will progress and so will your age but
my love for you will always remain intact

0 Komentar untuk "Best Thing n lines to Say to Your Girlfriend to impress her"

Back To Top