Powered by Blogger.

Micromax Mobile -Change Profile From Headset To General Easily




Hello friends!
Is your mobile is Stuck in headset mode,then here is permanent and easy fix of it.
Yesterday I had changed my user profile from General to Headset mode.
But when I again trying to revert back to general profile it not process.
Then after huge search I find the solution.

Actually it’s a bug in Micromax mobiles due to which this problem occurs.

How to get rid from this situation—

I: Just put little Graphite pieces or powder from your pencil and rub it with some pin type thing and insert your headphone for 2-5 times.


II:
   1. First of all switch off the phone.
   2. After that restart the phone and connect the headset again in the mobile phone.
   3. Then go to settings and open the user profile.
   4. Then plug out the headset and if on the screen something appears as "EAR PHONE PLUGGED OUT" your mobile phone is ready to use different profile.


Hoping that this process works for you  sure.

If any problem persists
Comment  Into below comment box and i will try to sort out d problem... Thanks!!!


Tag : Mobile
5 Komentar untuk "Micromax Mobile -Change Profile From Headset To General Easily"

I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
I've got you bookmarked to check out new things you post…what happens when you stop smokingClick hereways to stop smokingUnderstand thisstop smokingClick the linkstop smoking
Here is my homepage :: stop smoking

Thank you very much .I'm wasting my more than 2 hour in this thing and with your trick
it solve in few seconds thanks a lot.

find out some amazing hidden featues of your android phone type *0# and check the hedden menu.
for more tricks do visit www.arkrishna.in . ..it won't take much time to visit but you may be very unknown to the tricky world. so give it a try.

Till now yet continue same problem, please help

Problem still exists.

Back To Top